St. Paul Catholic School participates in the Parochial Athletic Association (PAA), as well as in other leagues.
The following sports teams are available to St. Paul Catholic School students:
• Volleyball (5-7th grade girls)
• Soccer (1st through 7th boys and girls)
• Basketball (1st through 7th boys and girls)
• Baseball (4th - 7th boys)
• Softball (5th - 7th girls)
We also have many other activities throughout the year including:
- Fall Festival (October 31) complete with a pumpkin carving contest
- Festival of Saints
- Christmas Musical Play/Concert
- Spring Musical
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Service Opportunities by each class
- Chick-fil-A breakfasts (monthly)
- Recycling (monthly)
- Faith Families (monthly)
- Field trips to the Memphis Zoo, a farm, the Orpheum, Brooks Museum of Art, and many others!
St. Paul Students may participate in a variety of extra-curricular activities such as athletics, choir, clubs, and service projects. Currently we host a chess club, games club, sewing club, fitness club, and baking club. A math and gardening club will start up in the Spring.
The St. Paul Catholic School Choir is open to students in grades 4th – 7th. The Choir performs a Christmas musical in December and a Spring Concert in May.
Students can also become members of the Safety Patrol, Science Olympiad, and participate as Altar Servers. Other special activities include: Fall Festival, Festival of Saints, Field Day, Heritage Day, Grandparents’ Day, Educational Field Trips, Assemblies, and Celebration of Catholic Schools’ Week.